Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Old Chateau (もりのようかん Forest Manor) is an old abandoned mansion in Eterna Forest. It is apparently haunted.
Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum
When the player character comes here after beating the Gardenia, the player character sees Gardenia in front of it. When spoken to, she tells the player character that it is thought to be haunted, and she would explore it but she is 'busy'. She insists that she is not scared of it before promptly running away.
She leaves, and the player character is lead to enter the mansion to explore it. To access it, the player character needs a Pokémon that knows Cut to cut down the small trees in front of it. Upon entering, the player character finds it abandoned. After exploring, the player character may find the ghost of a little girl, and the ghost of an old man. Not often do they appear, but the player character can't interact with them. Finally, upstairs, the player character can find a TV. If it is interacted with, it says 'The TV has an oddly malevolent feeling..... almost as if it's staring.....' and nothing happens.
If, however, the player character interacts with the TV between 8 PM and 6 AM on Saturday or Sunday, it will explain that it appears to be a Pokémon staring at the player character from inside the TV. It will then ask the player character if the player character wants to thump it. If the player character does, Rotom's cry will play, and the battle with it will begin. Rotom appears at level 15 or 20, and is a Ghost/Electric type.
The Old Chateau is a haunted mansion, and houses many ghosts.
- Ghost-Type Pokémon - the mansion is infested with Ghost-Type Pokémon (just Gastly, from exploration), including a Rotom that haunts a television. You must thump the TV to get the Rotom to appear and battle you. From there on, you can try to capture it.
- Little Girl Ghost - The ghost of a little girl appears in one room. You cannot interact with her, and after leaving the room, she is nowhere to be found in the entire mansion.
- Old Man Ghost - The ghost of an old man, possibly a butler, haunts the dining area. He glides across the room, and disappears in the kitchen.
- Glaring Statue - A statue of a Pokémon appears in the main room. It glares at you if you speak to it.
- Haunted Picture - In an upstairs room, a haunted picture appears. It will close its eyes if you walk close to it, and upon going into another room, its eyes will follow you. It is highly implied it is of a Gengar, since you can find a Gengar in the room with FireRed or LeafGreen in the bottom of the DS Lite.
- Rotom - Rotom haunts the television upstairs.
Place of Interest
Valley Windworks · Fuego Ironworks · Galactic Eterna Building · Hallowed Tower · Lost Tower · Solaceon Ruins · Galactic HQ · Great Marsh · Spear Pillar · Snowpoint Temple · Sendoff Spring · Hall of Origin · Canalave Library · Flower Paradise · Seabreak Path · Distortion World Pt · Iceberg Ruins Pt · Iron Ruins Pt · Rock Peak Ruins Pt
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|