PhysiologyOctillery resembles a cross between an octopus and a tank. It has a red body, multiple tentacles (the front tentacles are used to manipulate objects while the rear tentacles serves no purpose besides stability), a turret-like mouth, a row of three yellow protrusions, and a pair of white slanted eyes that appears to make Octillery look sad. Octillery's tentacles are armed with yellow suction cups.
Octillery has the abilities Suction Cups and Sniper. Suction Cups prevents Octillery from being switched out by the moves Whirlwind and Roar, while Sniper triples Octillery's critical hit damage. Octillery will spray a cloud of brackish ink to obscure an opponent's vision. The ink sometimes have paralysing components, which Octillery can utilize to immobilize prey before killing the victim with a rock hard head smash.
Octillery can learn many energy-based projectile attacks such as Flamethrower, Octazooka, Psychic, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Fire Blast, Energy Ball, Gunk Shot, and Charge Beam.
It evolves from Remoraid at level 25.
|Leveling Generation V|
- Despite Pokédex entries saying that it has a Rock hard head, it does not have the ability Rock Head and it can't learn Headbutt.
- Octillery is the only Pokémon that can learn Octazooka.
- Octillery can learn all of the Beam moves, except Solar Beam.
- Octillery, in similarity to Milotic and Gyarados, has an evolution that is completely different in appearance.
- Octillery is the only Pokémon that is based on a Cephalopod.
It is based on an octopus with some tank-like characteristics.
Its name is a combination of 'octopus' and 'artillery'.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data