The Rivalry Revival is the 35th and final episode of Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands.
Ash starts the battle with Gary and sends out his Pikachu while Gary sends out his Eevee. Despite fighting bravely, Pikachu loses. Everyone congratulates Ash and Gary for the battle. Ash is ready to go to Johto to challenge the League there. Prof. Oak asks Ash to deliver the GS Ball to Kurt, a Poké Ball Maker. Tracey decides to stay and become Professor Oak's Assistant. Ash, Misty and Brock leave for Johto. What new Pokémon will they find? What new adventures will they have?
- Pokédex Version 2.0 (Johto Version Pokédex)
- The Battle between Ash and Gary is reminiscent of that in Pokémon Yellow.
- This is the second season finale of The Adventures In The Orange Islands.
- At the end of Ash and Gary's battle, Brock declares Gary the winner, and points to his left, but Gary was stood to his right when the match began. Brock was suddenly stood on the other side as Professor Oak approached Gary afterwards, however.
- This is the first mention of the Western Territories, Johto, and the Johto League. Gary and Ash both set out to compete there.
- Ash: "That was scary."
Delia: "The worst part is they forgot my grocery list."
- "Mimey! Don't let them trample my garden!"
Delia Ketchum about Team Rocket
|This article is an anime stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.