Nidoqueen is a large, powerful, bipedal Pokémon. They have thick yellow armor plates all over them. Its horn is smaller than Nidoking's, but it's still strong and produces large quantities of concentrated venom. Nidoqueen can use powerful moves such as Body Slam to paralyze its foes and then finish them off with Mega Punch or Iron Tail.
In the anime
|Black/White||Evolve Nidorina (White only)||None|
Side game locations
|Pokémon Trozei!||Secret Storage 9, Trozei Battle, Mr. Who's Den|
|Red Rescue Team & Blue Rescue Team||Evolve Nidorina|
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Concealed Ruins (1-29BF), World Abyss (1-29BF)|
|Pokémon Rumble||Eternal Tower|
- Main article: Nidoqueen/Learnset Generation I
It is based on various mammals such as Hamsters, Rabbits, or Mice. As well as being based on some reptiles, mostly theropod dinosaurs. Its name is possibly a combination of a parody word of needle and queen.
- Despite having genders, Nidoqueen, along with its pre-evolution Nidorina, are unable to breed, due to solely being female.
- No other Pokémon have the same type combination as Nidoking and Nidoqueen.
- Despite being in the No Eggs group in the games, Nidoqueen was capable of breeding in the anime.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data