Ludicolo (Japanese: ルンパッパ Runpappa) is a Pokémon. It's special abilities include Swift Swim and Rain Dish. If it hears festive music, all its muscles fill with energy. It can't help breaking out into a dance. To evolve into a Ludicolo, a Water Stone must be used on a Lombre./ -Type
Side game locations
|Pokémon Trozei!|| Secret Storage 1|
Mr. Who's Den
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Lake Afar (B1F-B24F)|
|Pokémon Ranger|| Fall City|
Trainers with a Ludicolo
- In Pokémon Colosseum, during the first battle against Miror. B, he uses all Ludicolo, except for one Shadow Sudowoodo.
- The name Ludicolo sounds similar to the Spanish word ridiculo, which means ridiculous.
- The Pokémon League Champion in Emerald has a Ludicolo.
- It has recieved criticism for supposedly being a stereotype of a Mexican dancer.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data