Larvesta looks like a tan, larva Pokémon with white fur covering most of its lower body and head and five red, cork screw-like horns appear from its head. Underneath the white fur, its head is black, as well as its six legs, and it has light blue eyes.
|Black/White||Hatch the Egg received on Route 18||One|
|This Pokémon was believed to have been born from the sun. When it evolves, its entire body is engulfed in flames.|
|The base of volcanoes is where they make their homes. They shoot fire from their five horns to repel attacking enemies.|
|Leveling Generation VI|
|1||String Shot||—||95%||40|| [[Move#Status|Status]]
|10||Leech Life||20||100%||15|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|20||Take Down||90||85%||20|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|30||Flame Charge||50||100%||20|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|40||Bug Bite||60||100%||15|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|60||Flame Wheel||60||100%||25|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|70||Bug Buzz||90||100%||20|| [[Move#Special|Special]]
|100||Flare Blitz||120||100%||15|| [[Move#Physical|Physical]]
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|X||Y||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire||Back|
- Larvesta evolves later than any -type Pokémon, evolving at Lv. 59.
- Larvesta can be obtained by hatching it from an egg found on Route 18, or for breeding Volcarona.
- Larvesta's first part of its name comes from the word larva meaning a preform of beetle, moth, or butterfly
- Larvesta is the only larva-like Pokémon that skips the cocoon stage.
- Larvesta is the only / type besides its evolution Volcarona.
- Larvesta's name comes from larvae and Vesta, a Roman goddess represented by fire.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data
- its head looks like arcus