Kirlia is a small, humanoid Pokémon. Its upper body and arms are completely white, while its waist and legs are light green in color, making it appear to be wearing tights. Around its waist, Kirlia appears to be wearing a mini-skirt, similar in appearance to a classical tutu. Its light green "hair" is lengthier than that of its pre-evolved form Ralts and somewhat resembles a bob cut. Kirlia's hair covers the middle portion of its face, though still revealing its red eyes. The pink horns that were previously located in the center of Ralts' head, are now located on either side of Kirlia's head giving it the appearance of large hair clasps. However, its appearance can be rumoured to be a ballet dancer.
Kirlia can have the ability Synchronize or Trace. Synchronize is an ability that will pass on a status effect to the opponent Pokémon. Outside of battle, this ability create a 50% chance of meeting a wild Pokémon with the same nature if the user is in the lead. Trace is an ability that will copy the first opponents ability when in battle.
In the anime
Kirlia made a cameo in the episode Do I Hear a Ralts?. In Lights Camerupt Action, Kirlia is referred to as "Princess", much like a parody to Super Mario Bros. Fear Factor Phony, a Kirlia was living in a deserted mining town.
Kirlia is the evolved form of Ralts, who evolves starting at level 20. Kirlia have two possible evolutionary forms, Gardevoir and Gallade. Kirlia can evolve into a Gardevoir once it reaches level 30. In order for a Kirlia to evolve into Gallade, Kirlia must be male and a Dawn Stone must be used on it.
|Diamond/Pearl||Route 203, 204 (PokéRadar)||Rare|
|Platinum||Route 209, 212||Rare|
|Black/White||Evolve Ralts (White only)||None|
- Kirlia is one of the rare Pokémon that keeps its original Japanese name.
- Despite its feminine appearance, a Kirlia can be male (or female), a trait it shares with Gardevoir, Deerling and Lopunny.
- Kirlia is one of only a few number of Pokémon to have gender exclusive evolutions, Gallade (as only Male Kirlia can evolve into Gallade). Others include Snorunt and Combee.
- Kirlia and Mesprit have the same species, the Emotion Pokémon.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data