Kingdra (Japanese: キングドラ Kingdra) is a Pokémon. It is a semi-pseudo because it's mistaken for a pseudo legendary and has a lower than 600 base stat total./ -type
Kingdra resembles of a large, blue weedy sea dragon with two branch-like horns on its head and two pairs of flippers on each side with a yellow underbelly.
It is said that Kingdra lives and sleeps at the bottom of the sea floor, at extreme underwater depths that are otherwise devoid of life due to water pressure. It also usually hides in underwater caves. It is believed to create maelstroms by yawning. When a storm arrives, it is said to awaken and wander about in search of prey. When it comes to the surface, it creates a huge whirlpool with enough force to swallow ships.
|Black/White||Route 17, 18, P2 Laboratory||Rare|
|Black 2/White 2||Route 17, 18, P2 Laboratory||Rare|
- Kingdra has the best type advantage in the game, tied only with Palkia. Suppressed by only / which has no weakness.
- It is one of two Palkia. / Pokémon, the other being
- Kingdra is one of the few Pokémon that have the same Japanese name as their English name.
- Kingdra, is the only non-Legendary Pokémon not to be weak to -type. -type
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data