Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
Route 3 is the third route in the Kanto region. It connects Pewter City to Mt. Moon. It is the first route to actually have trainers. It is in a zigzag shape and there are many ledges to hop. Open grass areas are located at the near-end of the route, towards the entrance of Route 4.
- Lass Janice, Pidgey Lv. 9 x 2 (144 pokédollars)
- Bug Catcher Colton, Caterpie Lv. 10 x 2 | Weedle Lv. 10 (120 pokédollars)
- Youngster Ben, Rattata Lv. 11 | Ekans Lv. 11 (176 pokédollars)
- Bug Catcher Greg, Weedle Lv. 9 | Kakuna Lv. 9 | Caterpie Lv. 9 | Metapod Lv. 9 (108 pokédollars)
- Youngster Calvin, Spearow Lv. 14 (224 pokédollars)
- Lass Sally, Rattata Lv. 10 | Nidoran♀ Lv. 10 (160 pokédollars)
- Bug Catcher James, Caterpie Lv. 11 | Metapod Lv. 11 (132 pokédollars)
- Lass Robin, Jigglypuff Lv. 14 (224 pokédollars)
- Sandshrew level 10 (Gen. | ||)
- Pidgey levels 6-8 (Gen. I III)
- Spearow levels 5-12 (Gen. I II III)
- Nidoran♀ levels 6-7 (Gen. I III)
- Nidoran♂ levels 6-7 (Gen. I III)
- Jigglypuff levels 3-7 (Gen. I II III)
- Mankey levels 7, 9 (Gen. I III)
- Ekans level 8 (Gen. II)
- Arbok level 10 (Gen. II)
- Rattata levels 5, 8, 10 (Gen. II)
- Raticate level 10 (Gen. II)
- Clefairy level 6 (Gen. II)
- Zubat levels 5-6 (Gen. II)
- Oran Berry (Itemfinder) (Gen. III)
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|