Join Avenue has a blue floor, and whenever you go into the little alcove at the end from Route 4 , a man will tell you about your personal office. A lady with a hat will tell you about Join Avenue, some Ace Trainers will tell you some more and change your title (e.g. Sir if you chose Nate , Madam if you chose Rosa).
Your goal in Join Avenue is to get people to stop running (unlike in Castelia City whenever they dodge) and they will say how big a fan they are of you.
You must give them one of these three choices:
- Invite (sets up a shop)
- Recommend (recommend a shop and rack up Join Avenue's popularity)
- Cancel (person gets upset and leaves to Nimbasa City or Route 4
- Antiques (Hard Stone and Shards)
- Mart (Different kinds of stuff, like in a Poke Mart)
- Raffle (Master Ball (Pokéball), Full Heal, etc)
- Deli (food and drink, very expensive!)
- Florist (Berries, soil)
- Dojo (Trains up chosen Pokemon for a high price)
- The Layout may or may not be correct, because this version may differ from Pokemon Black 2.
- Instead of the gate between Routes, this is a big thing to pass through, and doesn't have an electric bullitin board with Unova news near that town or city.
- This is the place where you can get the Master Ball for the last time.
- The entrance to Join Avenue differs between versions. In Black 2, there is a city and in White 2, there are ruins.
- Somebody, comment!