Join Avenue has a blue floor, and whenever you go into the little alcove at the end from Route 4, a man will tell you about your personal office. A lady with a hat will tell you about Join Avenue, some Ace Trainers will tell you some more and change your title (e.g. Sir if you chose Nate, Madam if you chose Rosa).
Your goal in Join Avenue is to get people to stop running (unlike in Castelia City whenever they dodge) and they will say how big a fan they are of you.
You must give them one of these three choices:
- Invite (sets up a shop)
- Recommend (recommend a shop and rack up Join Avenue's popularity)
- Cancel (person gets upset and leaves to Nimbasa City or Route 4)
- Antiques (Hard Stone and Shards)
- Mart (Different kinds of stuff, like in a Poke Mart)
- Raffle (Master Ball, Full Heal, etc.)
- Deli (food and drink, very expensive!)
- Florist (Berries, soil)
- Dojo (Trains up chosen Pokémon for a high price)
- Beauty Salon (Makes Pokémon more friendly, but often lowers Effort Value)
- Nursery (Offers various services that make Pokémon Eggs hatch faster)
As well as being able to invite people, you are also able to recommend your shops to visitors, after which they will leave the avenue. Successful recommendations will give the store popularity points. If not, then the character will say "[Store]? That's not quite what I had in mind" and leave without giving any popularity points. The shops a visitor wishes to visit vary from day to day, so be careful and think about which stores match the request.
|Visitor Phrase||Raffle?||Salon?||Dojo?||Market?||Florist?||Antique Shop?||Cafe?||Nursery?||Prize from NPCs||Prize from players|
|I want to feel excited!||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||150||200|
|I want to get excited about something!||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||75||100|
|I want to get excited about something!||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N||N||150||200|
- The Layout may or may not be correct, because this version may differ from Pokémon Black 2.
- Instead of the gate between Routes, this is a big thing to pass through, and doesn't have an electric bulletin board with Unova news (and later on Pokémon swarms) near that town or city.
- This is the place where you can get the Master Ball for the last time, assuming you have already beaten Colress at Plasma Frigate.
- The entrance to Join Avenue differs between versions. In Black 2 there is a city, while in White 2 there are ruins.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
Abundant Shrine · Abyssal Ruins · Battle Subway · Castelia Park B2W2 · Castelia Sewers B2W2 · Casteliacone · Cold Storage
Desert Resort · Dreamyard · Entralink · Entree Forest · Floccesy Ranch B2W2 · Hidden Grotto B2W2 · Join Avenue B2W2 · Liberty Garden
Marine Tube B2W2 · Moor of Icirrus · Plasma Frigate B2W2 · Pokéstar Studios B2W2 · Relic Passage B2W2 · Royal Unova
Undella Bay B2W2 · Underground Ruins B2W2 · Virbank Complex B2W2 · White Treehollow B2W2
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|