Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dustox was caught during Jessie's travels through Hoenn. Jessie caught Dustox on her way through Petalburg Woods as a Wurmple. It later evolved into a Cascoon and then into a Dustox and became Jessie's main contest Pokémon during her Hoenn and Kanto contests. In Crossing Paths, Dustox was released during the Dustox Crossing to mate with a special colored Dustox and has not been seen since.
|String Shot||Which Wurmple's Which?|
|Tackle +||Seeing is Believing!|
|Harden||Seeing is Believing!|
|Poison Sting +||Seeing is Believing!|
|Psybeam +||Seeing is Believing!|
|Whirlwind +||Watt's with Wattson?|
|Stun Spore -||Gymbaliar!|
|Gust||A Staravia Is Born!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- Chinami Nishimura (Japanese)
- Rikako Aikawa (Japanese)
- Tara Sands (English as a Wurmple)
- Amy Birnbaum (English 4Kids dubbed as a Cascoon and a Dustox)
- Michele Knotz (English TPCi dubbed as a Dustox)
- Jessie's Dustox has something in common with Ash's Butterfree; both Pokémon were released by their trainers in order to have a relationship with another of their kind and also mated with their own species of a different color.
- Dustox is the first Pokémon to have its Poké Ball shattered on screen by its trainer.
- Although Jessie was initially disappointed she didn't have a Beautifly she appreciated her Dustox and has even called her Dustox dear and when she'd summon her for battle she would call her "My dear Dustox".
|Team Rocket's Pokémon|
|Jessie · James|