This Arbok is a poison-type Pokémon once owned by Jessie.
Arbok is loyal, strong and brave and always does anything Jessie asks without hesitation. But it is also sentimental about harming its kind when it saw a bunch of Ekans caught by a poacher. It felt great sorrow about leaving Jessie forever when she told it to protect its fellow Pokémon.
Jessie's Arbok was most likely Jessie's first Pokémon. She got it as a Ekans for her birthday. Eventually it evolved into an Arbok because Jessie wished desperately for it to. It was later released to protect a group of Ekans from a Pokémon Poacher. When Jessie told it to stay behind and protect the Ekans while she, James and Meowth held off the Pokémon Poacher, it started crying as did James's Weezing.
|Dig||Ash Catches a Pokémon|
|Bite||Clefairy and the Moon Stone|
|Wrap +||The Path to the Pokémon League|
|Acid +||Pokémon Shipwreck|
|Glare||The Flame Pokémon-athon!|
|Poison Sting +||The Flame Pokémon-athon!|
|Toxic||Make Room For Gloom|
|Double-Edge||Bad To The Bone|
|Tackle -||A Shipful of Shivers|
|Headbutt +||Trouble's Brewing|
|Take Down||You're a Star, Larvitar!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- In The Misty Mermaid, Arbok was shown to be able to swim without needing to breathe.
- In The Island of the Giant Pokémon, Arbok (as an Ekans) said that it's not bad, but does bad things because of Jessie being bad.
- Arbok says its name the same in English and Japanese versions.
- In The Whistle Stop Arbok is controlled by Arielle's whistle and Meowth uses it to stop Arielle's Ledyba from trying to fly off.
|Team Rocket's Pokémon|
|Jessie · James|