This Arbok is a poison-type Pokémon once owned by Jessie.
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
Jessie's Arbok was most likely Jessie's first Pokémon. She got it as a Ekans for her birthday. Eventually it evolved into an Arbok because Jessie wished desperately for it to. It was later released to protect a group of Ekans from a Pokémon Poacher. When Jessie told it to stay behind and protect the Ekans while she, James and Meowth held off the Pokémon Poacher, it started crying as did James's Weezing.
|Dig||Ash Catches a Pokémon|
|Bite||Clefairy and the Moon Stone|
|Wrap +||The Path to the Pokémon League|
|Acid +||Pokémon Shipwreck|
|Glare||The Flame Pokémon-athon!|
|Poison Sting +||The Flame Pokémon-athon!|
|Toxic||Make Room For Gloom|
|Double-Edge||Bad To The Bone|
|Tackle -||A Shipful of Shivers|
|Headbutt +||Trouble's Brewing|
|Take Down||You're a Star, Larvitar!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- In The Misty Mermaid, Arbok was shown to be able to swim without needing to breathe.
- In The Island of the Giant Pokémon, Arbok (as an Ekans) said that it's not bad, but does bad things because of Jessie being bad.
- Arbok says its name the same in English and Japanese versions.
- In The Whistle Stop Arbok is controlled by Arielle's whistle and Meowth uses it to stop Arielle's Ledyba from trying to fly off.
|Team Rocket's Pokémon|
|Jessie · James|