After their latest "Fumble" at the hands of Ash and co., Team Rocket had a meeting about what to do next. After the meeting they find a Delibird trapped in a cage and when the cage was broken, they caught it. They were congratulated by a scout for Team Rocket and welcomes them aboard. But when Jessie says that she, James and Meowth were already Team Rocket members, the scout proved them wrong by checking their files and saying they've been removed permanently for not paying off their massive debts. How can they prove themselves to be the best of the baddest again? And does someone from within Team Rocket have a bone to pick with Jessie?
- "Well, they did lose that match. But you know with the personnel shortage we have to make compromises."
- "Of course you should receive it for re-entry, but after deducting your unpaid dues and loan payments, there wasn't enough change to make a telephone call."
Rocket Scout about Jessie, James and Meowth's sign-in bonuses.
- "Revenge is sweet, my dear Jessie."
- It is revealed that Jessie and James' grey Team Rocket uniforms are not worn by other members as they designed them themselves and are therefore unofficial uniforms. Despite this, no one in Team Rocket besides the scout has commented on this, not even Giovanni.
- In honor of Super Bowl XXXVII, which aired the day after this episode, Team Rocket was wearing Football uniforms during their motto.
- Jessie mentions that as well as Team Rocket, there are also a "Team Jet" and "Team Helicopter". Aside from sharing the same naming theme with Team Rocket (aerial vehicles), no further details of them are known and they could just be a joke.
- After being reinstated as Team Rocket members, Jessie and James continue to wear their homemade, unofficial grey uniforms.
- The Team Rocket scout is never referred to by name, not even by Wendy, who is a fellow Team Rocket member and is in direct contact with her.
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.