With Goldenrod City as their new destination, Ash and co. end up in a town with an annual Tauros festival. While there they meet a boy who wants to trade his Wobbuffet for another Pokémon. Elsewhere Team Rocket comes up with another plan to steal Pokémon. Will it work, will the young man have his Wobbuffet traded for something else, and why does that salesman look familiar?
- The Magikarp salesman returns in this episode.
- Despite capturing Tauros in a green Safari Ball, Ash uses a regular red PokeBall to release it here.
- The running of the Tauros event is based on the Running of the Bulls, an annual event that takes place in the real world city of Pamplona, Spain, upon which the town in this episode is named.
- "I'll take it! I'll take it! I... Hey wait a minute, this situation seems strangely familiar. I once bought a Magikarp from this salesman on the St. Anne and he looked an awful lot like... AH! You're that shyster who swindled me before!"
James having Deja Vu.
- "I don't under-... Unless... It must've happened in the real machine. Which means this Wobbuffet belongs to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
~Jessie when she realizes she traded Pokémon.
|This article is an anime stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.