| Image of the|
| Nº 15 (R/S/E/OR/AS); Nº 15 (D/P/Pt)|
← Aguav - Razz →
| Gen. III - The berry is very big and sour. It takes at least a day to grow.|
Gen. IV - This Berry is very big and sour. The juiciness of the pulp accentuates the sourness.
|Effect||Heals 1/8 of HP, but will confuse Pokémon that dislike sour flavors|
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Sometimes given by a Beauty on Route 120, near the Ancient Tomb
- Sometimes given by Kiri in Sootopolis City
- Agate Village
- Pokémon Jump Mini-Game (score above 5000 points and Trainer ID number ends 4 or 9)
- Given by Lostelle at Kin Island
- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 208
- Given by a Juggler in Violet City in exchange for a Yellow Shard.HGSS
Iapapa Berries take 24 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 6 hours per stage. An Iapapa tree can produce 2-3 berries.
Iapapa Berries take 20 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 5 hours per stage. An Iapapa tree can produce 1-5 berries.
An Iapapa Berry can be held by a Pokémon or used as an item to heal 1/8 of the Pokémon's maximum HP. However, Iapapa Berries will also confuse a Pokémon that dislikes sour flavors.
At 100% performance, an Iapapa Berry can produce a level 23 Sour Poffin when cooking alone.