- On the top right of every page on Wikia, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.
- To sign up you can create a new account or use Facebook connect. You can also visit Special:Signup.
- After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
- Once you sign up, you are now a member of the Wikia community!
As a registered user, you are able to:
- Keep track of your contributions
- Follow your favorite articles and receive notifications about page updates
- Create a user page and communicate with other on your talk page or message wall
- Personalize your preferences to tailor the functionality of Wikia to your needs and customize your personal stylesheet to change your view of wikias
- Upload photos and rename pages
- Get badges and achievement points
Adjusting your account
I forgot my password. What can I do?
- If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
- Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
- If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special:changepassword.
Can my account be deleted?
- It is not possible for accounts on Wikia to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Note: your contributions across Wikia remain.
Can I change my username?
- If you want to use a different username, you can request an account rename.
Further help and feedback
Retrieved from "http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Why_create_an_account%3F"