Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
|(ヒートスタンプ Heat Stamp)|
Heat Crash is a move that was introduced in Generation V. It is a move that increases in power the more heavy the user is compared to the opponent. It is a physical attack with 100% accuracy and 10 PP. It is the signature move of Tepig and its evolutionary line.
Because Heat Crash is calculated on the weights of its users, whose weights are unchangeable outside of the Float Stone, it is easy to tell how much damage it will do in any one attack.
The damages are as such:
- 120 power if the target's weight is less than 20% of the user's weight.
- 100 power if the target's weight is 21-25% of the user's weight.
- 80 power if the target's weight is 26-33.3% of the user's weight.
- 60 power if the target's weight is 33.4-50% of the user's weight.
- 40 power if the target's weight is more than 50% of the user's weight.
|Heat Crash depicted in the anime|
Bianca's Pignite using Heat Crash