A Hard Stone is a held item in Pokémon games introduced in Generation II. It is a sharp stone that raises the power of Rock-type moves.
Ways to Obtain
- Find Arthur in Route 36 at Thursdays. He'll give the item by free, only once. (Generation II games, HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- It is obtainable from the third visit of the Trick House in Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald games. It is also obtainable from a wild Aron or Lairon.
- In Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, It is a stone that can be dug up in the Sinnoh Underground, usually under Hearthome City.
- In Pokémon Black 2, and White 2, It is sold in the antique shop, when one of the shops is added.
- In Pokémon X, and Y, it is in Granite Cave. It is also obtainable from the Secret Super Training game "The Troubles Keep On Coming?!"
- In Pokemon Sun and Moon, it can be obtained by entering Confuse Ray in Festival Plaza at random.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.