Grass-type Pokémon are Pokémon that have abilities associated with plant life and nature. Grass-type moves are strong against Water, Ground and Rock-type Pokémon. Grass-type Pokémon are weak against Ice, Flying, Bug, Poison, and Fire-type Pokémon.
Abilities of Grass Pokémon
- Dry Skin - Just the Paras family.
- Early Bird - Just the Seedot family; This is a Flying ability.
- Effect Spore
- Flower Gift - Unique to Cherrim.
- Gluttony - Just the Pansage family; This is a Normal/Fire ability.
- Infiltrator - Unique to the Cottonee family.
- Iron Barbs - Unique to the Ferroseed family.
- Justified - Just Virizion; This is a Fighting ability.
- Leaf Guard
- Levitate - This is a Psychic ability.
- Natural Cure
- Own Tempo - Just the Petilil family; This is a Normal ability.
- Poison Heal - Unique to the Shroomish family.
- Poison Point - Just the Budew family; This is a Poison ability.
- Prankster - Just the Cottonee family.
- Rain Dish - Unique to the Lotad family.
- Sand Veil - Just the Cacnea family; This is a Ground ability.
- Sap Sipper - Just the Deerling family; This is a Normal ability.
- Serene Grace - Just Shaymin (Sky Form) ; This is a Normal ability.
- Snow Warning - Unique to the Snover family.
- Solar Power
- Suction Cups - Just the Lileep family.
- Swarm - Just the Sewaddle family (Not Swadloon) ; This is a Bug ability.
- Swift Swim - Just the Lotad family; This is a Water ability.
- Water Absorb - Just Maractus; This is a Water ability.