|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
The Gourgeist Festival is a national holiday that is celebrated at night.
During the festivities, people and Pokémon dress in various costumes and pass by every house in the streets in exchange for candy. The festival also has a special serving dish called Gourgeist soup which is served by Count Pumpka and his steward. The festival ends in a beautiful fireworks display.
List of costumes
- Ash Ketchum (Snorlax costume)
- Serena (Red Flower Florges costume)
- Bonnie (Ludicolo costume)
- Clemont (Watchog costume)
- Nurse Joy (Wigglytuff costume)
- Jessie (Mismagius costume)
- James (Gourgeist costume)
- Unnamed boy (Pumpkaboo costume)
- Unnamed girl (Gourgeist costume)
- Ash's Pikachu (Psyduck costume)
- Clemont's Chespin (Pikachu costume)
- Clemont's Dedenne (Corphish costume)
- Nurse Joy's Wigglytuff (Nurse Joy costume)
- Team Rocket's Meowth (Banette costume)
- James' Inkay (Pikachu costume)
- Jessie's Wobbuffet (Sawk costume)
- The Gourgeist Festival is very similar to how people celebrate Halloween in the real world.
- People wearing costumes
- Giving out and receiving candy
- Occurs only at night