Glameow (Japanese: ニャルマー Nyarumaa) is a Pokémon. Part of Glameow's Japanese name, Nyarmar, "Nya" is the sound of a cat meowing in Japanese.-type
Glameow is a feline Pokémon, with its base colour being grey. It has two, fairly cat shaped yellow and blue eyes that are slightly doted with pink lids. Its ears give the head an almost crescent moon shaped effect that has been flipped horizontally, and are tipped with white on the ends. The most noticeable feature of Glameow however is the tail, an ascending coil from the rear that ends with a fluffy tip. Another characteristic of the Sinnoh Pokémon is the ruffles of fur around its neck and legs, as well as the paws coloured pure white.
The only noticeable change of a Glameow's shiny form is that it's usual grey fur pigment is replaced with a bright shade of purple.No physical changes in gender have been reported.
Glameow evolves into Purugly once it reaches level 38.
|Diamond/Pearl||Routes 218 and 222 (Pearl Only)||Common|
Side Game Locations
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Crystal Crossing (B7-B13)|
|Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia||Nabiki Beach, Vien Forest|
Side Game Data
Trainers with a Glameow
- Glameow is one of the few common Pokémon to have a cat-like appearance.
- Glameow was Zoey's first Pokémon.
- Glameow can only be found on Pokémon Pearl.
- Glameow's English name is most likely the word Glamorous and Meow combined.
- Most Glameow's have very high Speed, but pretty low Special Defense.
- Meowth fell in love with a Glameow, but it then evolved into a Purugly
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data