Furisode Girl is a Trainer Class introduced in Generation VI. They are depicted as adolescent girls wearing black, blue, pink or white furisodes, and are only fought in Laverre City Gym, Sushi High Roller, and the Battle Chateau (under the names of Marchioness and Duchess). The Furisode Girls appear to have different map sprites and different VS. art than the other trainer classes in Pokémon X and Y, four in total. Their names are Nerissa, Thalassa, Cliantha, and Gwyneth.
Season 18: XY Kalos Quest
Several Furisode Girls, including Valerie's Gym Trainers from the games, debuted alongside Valerie in A Fashionable Battle!, performing at a fashion show. Some of them reappeared in the next episode, following Ash's Gym battle with Valerie.
- Nerissa (whose named characters in the games are Kali, Keira, and Sabine), has short black hair worn in pigtails, a black furisode with detached sleeves and dark red accents, plus black knee-high socks and black flip-flops with a dark red bow.
- Gwyneth (named characters are Katherine, Fiona, and Nicolette) has Nerissa's hairstyle blut light blonde, a white furisode with black accents, white knee-high socks, and black flip-flops.
- Thalassa (named characters are Linnea, Meriel, and Ione) has long light-brown hair, a red earring on her left ear, a blue furisode with pink accents, blue knee-high socks, and blue flip-flops.
- Cilantha (named characters are Blossom, Yolande, and Rosalie) has darker skin than the others, dark brown hair with a flower accessory on the right side, a two-tone pink and purple furisode with a flower pattern on the skirt, purple knee-high socks, and black flip-flops with a pink thong.
- Cilantha having both a flower hair accessory and a flower pattern on her furisode's skirt might both relate to a named character using her appearance being Blossom, which relates to flowers. Both aspects are unique to her, as is Thalassa's earring.
- There are four Furisode Girls, one of each appearance, in each of three major designations.
- Kali (Nerissa, doubles as a referee in the anime), Linnea (Thalassa), Katherine (Gwyneth), and Blossom (Cilantha) are all trainers in the Laverre City gym; Kali and Blossom both have aspects of theirs considered the closest in regards to their gym's leader Valerie's appearance (Kali has the hair and socks, though Valerie's are thigh-high, and Blossom has the color combo between her furisode and Valerie's kimono).
- Keira (Nerissa), Fiona (Gwyneth), Meriel (Thalassa), and Yolande (Cilantha) appear at the Battle Chateau, with the Marchioness rank.
- Bulbapedia's page on that rank has Fiona and Yolande mixed up, identifying Fiona as having Cilantha's appearance and Yolande having Gwyneth's.
- Sabine (Nerissa), Ione (Thalassa), Nicolette (Gwyneth), and Rosalie (Cilantha) are also Battle Chateau trainers, but of the Duchess rank.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|