Hello users of Pokémon Wiki. Have you ever thought of creating a walkthrough but were too timid to make it? Well, the solution is here! Pokémon Wiki now has a site-run walkthrough! Want to be part of it? Simply go to the Volunteer Sign Up page to see if you meet the requirements, if you do, sign up. A current member of the Walkthrough Project will review your edits and will then comment in your section off the page if you've made it or not.
Afraid you won't make it? Don't worry, you have a 95% percent chance that you will.
The requirements are as followed:
- Minimum of 250 edits
- No block log
- At least a month on the wiki
There are only five slots open for each walkthrough, excluding the general volunteers.
- What's a general volunteer and how do you become one?
- A general volunteer is a member of the Walkthrough Project who has helped out consistently on the wiki and has proven to be dedicated to the Walkthrough Projects.
- Are there any open slots for general volunteers?
- Yes, there are three opens slots:
General Volunteers are not chosen because of their rights or time on the wiki, they are chosen by the amount of editing they do in that section.
Comments and Concerns
- Comment: Are we just going to move the existing walktroughs to the new namespace? 18:48, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: I'm honestly not quite sure at this point. It'll make the most sense, but they'll probably need reformatting and rephrasing and all that. So for now, I don't know. We'll probably move them in time, when we get to the D/P/Pt walkthrough. Or we could have a group of volunteers who'll fix that one. Jäzzi 19:18, April 17, 2012 (UTC)