Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The original discussion of this (which can be found here hasn't generated as much voting or discussion as I expected or think it needs to so I am moving it to the forums which will generate more discussion since it will actually show up on Recent Wiki Activity when somebody edits it.
Anyway, onto the topic of the forum. Since many of the projects currently have inactive leaders I thought of proposing the need to replace those inactive leaders with actual active users who can propel the projects forward and give them the attention and care that they deserve. What are everyone's thoughts? 14:20, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Seeming as most people have voted on this now, and 100% of the people who voted are in support of it, who should be the new leaders of the following projects?
- Project Anime
- Project Translation (which I would like to revive due to the lack of Japanese names on the pages)
- Project Redlink
- Project Sprites (reviving due to many new sprites needing to be added)
- Project Photos (reviving just because we have many articles in need to photos)
- Project Organize (enacting due to necessary demand)
If I haven't listed a project then that is either because it already has an active leader (in the case of Project Manga), or because the project isn't necessarily needed (in the case of Project Surveillance, Project Nintendo and Project Character).09:45, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Would you like to be the leader or just a member, because if just a member then you can add your name to the list of members on that project's page. 09:51, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I would like to be a member and Shockstorm should be leader of Projects Redlink and Sprites since he has taken charge of uploading sprites and does most of the work for redlinks. Ellis99 CODE XANA 09:53, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
I agree. I have seen him upload and add many sprites to the pages and feel that he should be the one to take charge of that project.09:55, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
We don't have enough nominations though for each project to even make a poll to decide it. Plus polls can easily be manipulated.18:52, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
This is how it should be:
- DragonSpore18 = Project Categorise
- Shockstorm = Project Redlink & Sprites
If I may, I'd suggest not to make too many projects. Sure, it'll be easier, but it will also require more number of leaders. And since there is lack of qualified leaders, it'd be to reduce the number of projects or have a single leader managing all the projects. 10:47, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: Not certain why a vote is needed, could've just made a concensus without it. Energy X 15:11, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: I agree with Ellis99! I don't think they will come back! We need new PokePower Project leaders! Nectaria (talk) 15:39, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: I support it. But there should be a way to test the person's ability in specific project.--Monfernape_If any problem? 12:21, August 23, 2014 (UTC)