Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While I know a few wikis are protesting SOPA/PIPA in a few unique ways, such as blacking out their wiki. Which I personally think isn't the smartest idea. So, I was thinking, instead of File:Wiki.png and File:Wiki-wordmark.png, we could replace it with a cropped version of this image. As well as the image, perhaps we could change the background to plain black for the day of tomorrow. Just a few suggestions. Any further ideas? – Jäzzi 23:46, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to crop and fit the images so that they'll work for the logo and for the wordmark. Perhaps use that image as the site's backgrounds? And just blank out File:Wiki.png and File:Wiki-wordmark.png? I know this is short notice, and that I should've come back here to discuss this a few days ago. But like, I think it could work if we get enough input and enough notification to users. Like, community-corner message, which'll work for all Oasis users. And the Twitter and Facebook. I think this'll work. Just the images for the logo/wordmark won't since I can't fix 'em for the life of me. – Jäzzi 00:06, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- What about just using the circle part for the logo? Crimsonnavy (Talk) 00:14, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- So uh, you guys think you could take care of this? I would really love to help with it, but I've been sleeping early and with school and all that stupid stuff. – Jäzzi 01:22, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I like the idea. Crimsonnavy (Talk) 23:49, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Like I said on Community, "this is one bad ." -- Bermuda (Talk) 23:52, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: 01:29, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club 11:38, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: I'm honestly okay with either way this discussion goes. – Jäzzi 23:51, January 17, 2012 (UTC)