Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello Pokémon Wiki users, I was wondering if we could redirect the link "Pokémon" to the disambiguation page, and rename the "Pokémon" article "Pokémon (franchise)", as there are many different articles for "Pokémon", and by simply linking "Pokémon" it goes to a page that is not the intended target of the user who linked it, therefore, I believe that we should make the link "Pokémon" link to the disambiguation page. Opinions? --Bullet Francisco For Contact 00:22, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: There's a [[Pokémon (Disambiguation)]] page already. However, I do feel that moving the franchise page is a better idea.
- Comment: I realize that, I just didn't word that very well, I meant to say we should redirect "Pokémon" to the Disambiguation page. --Bullet Francisco For Contact 01:11, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Yeah, this would make things much easier with linking. You can add my support to this. — Wattz2000 01:21, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment:I totally agree, with all of the above. Charizard3 (talk) Glad to talk with you 01:37, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Alright then, I'll redirect it. --Bullet Francisco For Contact 17:39, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Support:Bullet Francisco For Contact
- Support:Charizard3 (talk) Glad to talk with you 01:36, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: – Jäzzi 02:08, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: 05:33, November 5, 2011 (UTC)