Well, Wikia has made a new feature, the New Visual Editor. It is simpler than the old Visual Editor and does not include Rich Text Codes and retains the source mode. The rules are same, but just a more elegant look.
Should we enable this Feature?
- Somewhat Support: I'm a big fan of source mode but if this helps new editors then... I guess so... 06:42, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Neutral: There has been many glitches found with this feature, and are still being found. I personally find Visual Editor to be very awkward and hard to use on mobile devices too. But the only reason I haven't fully opposed this is because there is the option for users to turn off Visual Editor, but new users might not know this and I wouldn't feel particularly great to have a feature which is only working at 60% efficiency most of the time as a default editor. 22:35, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose: No way. Signed, Winxfan1. (I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club) 23:29, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose: I personally think that until the feature has gone for a solid 4-6 months without major problems, that it shouldn't be enabled on this wiki. We tend to prefer more traditional standards here. Moving to newer things should come when they're jet set in the solid.
- Oppose:The new visual editor is very poor i think the old classic editor is very fantastic and amazing.Adding templates with the help of the visual new editor is such a pain.