I feel that Jello Rabbit's ban should be lifted, with the following reasons.
- He's a great aspect to the wiki
- He didn't sock yourself
- Although he assisted a sock, I'm assuming he didn't think he'd go and edit Pokémon Wiki
- The block was a bit of an overkill for what had happened, all he did was edit a talk page.
- He truly have meaning on this wiki
- I agree with you on that. There are some things that should be allowed and some that should. Running for rights is one that he shouldn't. – Jäzzi 16:29, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
From Tech. Wiz. in Chat: wish I could help in that lifting a ban forum, but if it means anything, this is what I think / 6 months was a bit too much / he had good intentions / but as a penalty, he should only be able to run for RLB rights / and then for admin rights after the expiry of the block / so for 4 months / no admin rights / ok thanks! – Jäzzi 16:41, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- No, I disagree. He should not be able to run for Rollback or Admin. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 01:53, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
From Tech. Wiz. in Chat: "I didnt know what the story about his ban was really about until today. I want restate what I have to say. He shouldnt be able to run for any rights at all and should be grateful for the lift."02:14, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not all positive he will edit though, I've seen him on other wikis, and he seems very power hungry, no offense to Jello though. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 03:41, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
From Tech. Wiz. in Chat: "I totally have been wanting to say that, but it is true. I had joined the Donkey Kong wiki and one is his few edits was a message to a crat asking for sysop rights. I dont want to sound mean or anything, but he is certainly power-hungry :/" – Jäzzi 03:51, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Ok so I have read the discussion regarding the sock. I think that Jello was manipulated by the other user into not telling us about it. He then didn't say anything when the other user suggested in banning all our admins here. Jello also said that he really wasn't interested in editing this wiki again anyway. I think he should be allowed to edit, not allowed to go for user rights until 2012, and be under a probation of some sort. Technology Wizard · talk
- Neutral: I could go either way if he is unbanned or not. He will be watched though. Technology Wizard · talk
- Weak Oppose: While he seems to have good intentions, he seems to get a little pushy about this forum. So I am going to try to stay neutral in this. 21:03, August 27, 2011 (UTC)