So, As an admin, and as another admin, Jäzzi, (Know known as EnemyPeacemaker) have said, we are thinking about dropping the Chat Edit Requirement and as a rule we need to have a group discussion about this.
- Well I do not use the chat, but other peoples does. Also, if the chat policy will be dropped it can also mean that others will advertise through the chat freely and can freely rebel against this wiki about that advertising is not included to the rule. So I am actually in consideration in dropping it or not. KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 15:32, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I would like the chat edit rule to be dropped. When it was put in place, a few users were following me from Central chat to this chat. I wanted to get a way for them to not come into the chat as I felt stalked. But now that's not a problem. I'd like to be more community oriented now, and with chat we can do that. Advertising may be a problem, but we can revise the rules. – EnemyPeacemaker 15:37, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
The chat rules can be changed, as necessary, to accommodate the dropping of the edit requirement.
- I think it's safe to say that we're going to revise the chat policy and drop the edit requirement. – EnemyPeacemaker 16:58, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Although you can talk about anything in chat, we ask that you do not talk about the following:
- Advertising another wiki
- Personal information.
- Another user in a negative way.
- Inappropriate topics.
- We ask that you do not swear in chat.
- "Damn", "Hell", and "Crap" are acceptable, anything else is not.
- We kindly ask that you do not roleplay in the chat.
- Do not spam.
- Spamming means you post something that could be posted in one line. (ie: "I went to the park yesterday". If you turn that into "I/went/to/the/park/yesterday" it will be considered spam.)
- We kindly ask that you do not advertise another site in chat.
- Do not sock or meatpuppet.
- Do not pretend to be another user.
- Please listen to the warnings given by a chat moderator or an admin.
- Sounds good to me.
- Tackle imthink is to either ban or kick, give a badge is for giving moderator status. One-on-one... imdunno
- Tackle is kick an pd I think Hyper Beam is Ban or something. Yeah I was confused with the weird names at first but the symbols at the side of the commands make it slightly easier. 23:04, January 13, 2013 (UTC)