Why do you need 25 edits to go on chat? That is outrageous! NOOOB Pokemonarenotcool 15:11, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME! Pokemonarenotcool 15:13, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The rule was set in place so it keeps only actual editors and Pokémon Wikians in chat; not random users from all-over. Also, please don't post on forums like this. People will get to your request as soon as they can. — Wattz2000 15:38, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Wattz, if you really want to chat somewhere, you should go to Community Central. If you truly want to chat here, get the required edits and then come back. But you can't just stop editing after you get them. – Jäzzi 15:55, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Wattz and Jäzzi are right, The rule there to keep people who really want to help the wiki, with the wiki.
- REDIRECT User:Slayingthehalcyon/sig 15:14, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- As your username says. "pokemonarenotcool" why would you want to be on a pokemon wiki?
- REDIRECT User:Slayingthehalcyon/sig 17:41, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed with Slay. -- Franz Silvester 19:22, February 14, 2012 (UTC)