Well, seeing as I went ahead and removed my bot rights on my previous account's bot account, I don't have a bot flag anymore. And I need a bot flag so I can do mass edits without it flooding the recent changes, or wiki activity for that matter. I also need community consensus before getting the flag. – EnemyPeacemaker 04:30, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- You shall pay for your evils in uniforming wikis. Errr. I know I'm not an admin, but bots are a necessity for good wikibuilding~ The Puzzle Master 04:36, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose: You're too unstable to be trusted with something like that. People can see this by looking at your history on here or other wikis. Nothing personal, I'm just being honest. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:55, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Comment: I trust Jäzzi, not just because she is my friend, but also because I know her quite well. I know that people do make mistakes, but Jäzzi knows how to run the bot and set it up. However, I do have to ask, Jäzzi, what do we need the bot for?
- Comment: I do know that Jäzzi has a lot of knowledge when it comes to coding and any kinds of difficult matters. I trust Jäzzi in doing this because it is not that she is trying to harm this wiki which I've seen it based on her personality around here. Actually I also want to know why she actually needs the bot for? Regards, KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 21:28, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Comment:: Mass category changing, mainly. And due to the fact that there were two bots when Crimson and I were here, but since I switched accounts I don't have access to that one anymore. And yes, in my past I have been unstable. But if you really want to go through and dig through my past, you can do so, but it won't lead anywhere. So do whatever you want, but you should really know that you're not going to get far. I have a bad history, yes, I'm not going to get into details. I can swing from being completely stable to being completely unstable. However, my mental stability does not determine whether or not I can run a bot. – EnemyPeacemaker 22:08, February 25, 2013 (UTC)