|Base Stats||Biological Details|
|Special Def:||65||Abilities:|| Sand Rush|
Mold Breaker (Dream World)
|Stat Total:||508||Gender:||50% ♀/50% ♂|
Excadrill (Japanese: ドリュウズ Doryuuzu) is a Ground/Steel-type Generation V Pokémon. It is classified as the Deep Earth Pokémon. It is the evolved form of Drilbur. It knows the new move Drill Run, and is the only Pokémon that is able to learn this move other than Fearow. One Excadrill is used by Gym Leader Clay.
In the anime
|Black/White||Challenger's Cave, Giant Chasm, Victory Road||Rare|
|Excadrill did not appear during the Generation I games.|
|Excadrill did not appear during the Generation II games.|
|Excadrill did not appear during the Generation III games.|
|Excadrill did not appear during the Generation IV games.|
|It can help in tunnel construction. Its drill has evolved into steel strong enough to bore through iron plates.|
|More than 300 feet below the surface, they build mazelike nests. Their activity can be destructive to subway tunnels.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Excadrill did not appear in Generation I|
|Excadrill did not appear in Generation II|
|Excadrill did not appear in Generation III|
|Excadrill did not appear in Generation IV|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Shiny Excadrill B2W2.gif|
Its Japanese name is likely a combination of ドリルズ Doriruzu, drills, and 竜 ryū, dragon, the reading of the second kanji on 土竜 mogura, mole, when by itself.
- Excadrill was among eight Pokémon revealed on the show Oha Suta on June 27, 2010. It was officially revealed on the October issue of Coro Coro on September 11, 2010.
- In an episode of "Best Wishes!", Iris is revealed to have this Pokémon when she sends it out to stop an out of control Scolipede who has Iris' Axew stuck between his antennae. It is very disobedient at her just like Ash's Charizard and Dawn's Mamoswine. It later learns to respect her as its trainer.
- It appears to be a parallel to Sandslash that it is the first evolved Ground Pokémon in its Pokédex.
- Excadrill's name is (as is its pre evolved form) form the word Excalibur.
- Excadrill's name is a combination of the words "excavate" and "drill".
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon.Marriland data
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data