| [[File:Eon Ticket Sprite.png|]]|
| ||Cannot be bought|
| ||Cannot be sold|
The Eon Ticket is a key Item in the Hoenn region games which allows the player to access Southern Island. This item was introduced during Generation III and with the ticket it allows you to capture the Legendary Pokémon Latios or Latias, depending upon the version. It is one of three Hoenn based event items, alongside the Old Sea Map and the Aurora Ticket.
Unlike other Pokémon events, the distribution of the Eon Ticket to Pokémon games varied slightly between regions.
- North America - Distributed through either the e-Reader Mystery Event or a special Eon Ticket e-Card given out in Volume 173 of the Nintendo World serialisation.
- Europe - Distributed through promotional Nintendo events and downloadable content via link cable.
- The Eon Ticket can be shared with other versions through the mixing of records with a player that already has the event item. This method is the only way in which the Eon Ticket is receivable in Emerald.
- In Emerald, the Eon Pokémon that becomes available for capture will be the one that was not selected to roam around Hoenn.
- This is the first event Key item to be re-distributed after it's first distribution.
- If the player hasn't caught or already caught Latios (Omega Ruby) or Latias (Alpha Sapphire) they will have the chance to get either Latias (when using Omega Ruby) or Latios (when using Alpha Sapphire) so the have both of the Eon Pokemon in Generation VI.