Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Enigma Stone|
(なぞのすいしょう Enigmatic Crystal)
|Buy For:||Cannot be bought|
|Sell For:||Cannot be sold|
The Enigma Stone is a Key Item in the Johto region remakes which enables the player to capture the Legendary Eon Pokémon. This item was introduced during Generation IV and with the stone it allows you to capture the Legendary Pokémon Latios and Latias. It is the first of the Johto based event items, alongside the Lock Capsule.
When you receive the Enigma Stone, Steven Stone will take it to a Pokémon researcher in Pewter City. He will then reveal to the player that the Enigma Stone is in fact the Soul Dew. This then prompts an encounter with either Latios or Latias depending upon the version.
- Japan - November 27th 2009 to January 11th 2010
- North America - July 31st 2010 to August 27th 2010
- PAL - July 31st 2010 to August 27th 2010
- The Enigma Stone is revealed to be the Soul Dew, which is an object said to possess the very essence of a Latios and a Latias.
- Despite the fact that the Enigma Stone can be received by any game, its event can only be accessed once the player has defeated the Champion and acquired the National Pokédex.
- It is very similar in principle to the Eon Ticket, which serves the same purpose as the Enigma Stone in Generation III.