|Base Stats||Biological Details|
|Special Atk:||105||Weight:||80.5 kg|
|Stat Total:||515||Gender:||50% ♂/50% ♀|
Eelektross (Japanese: シビルドン Shibirudon) is an Electric-type Pokémon from Pokémon Black and White. It is based on an electric eel. It is used by Team Plasma Ghetsis at Lv. 52 and Sinnoh Champion Cynthia at Lv. 75.
Eelektross is a green and tan colored Pokémon with a little tail coming out of its head with a fin under it. Eelektross looks like an eel with arms and a cannon looking mouth.
An Eelektross was seen in the Anime belonging to Emmet, one of the Nimbasa City Subway Bosses.
Eelektross is yet to make another appearance in the anime.
|Eelektross did not appear during the Generation I games.|
|Eelektross did not appear during the Generation II games.|
|Eelektross did not appear during the Generation III games.|
|Eelektross did not appear during the Generation IV games.|
|They crawl out of the ocean using their arms. They will attack prey on shore and immediately drag it into the ocean.|
|With their sucker mouths, they suck in prey. Then they use their fangs to shock the prey with electricity.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Eelektross did not appear in Generation I|
|Eelektross did not appear in Generation II|
|Eelektross did not appear in Generation III|
|Eelektross did not appear in Generation IV|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Shiny Eelektross B2W2.gif|
- Even though Eelektross is a Electric Fish Pokémon, it is not a Water-type.
- Eelektross is the third Pokémon to have no weakness to any type due to its Levitate ability.
- Eelektross resembles a lamprey.
- Despite the fact that Eelektross is the Electric Fish Pokémon, it hops up and down on feet like appendages, instead of floating as if it is swimming like other fish Pokémon.
- In the Pokémon Black & White official Guidebook Eelektross is Ghetsis's only Pokémon whose "move to watch out for" isn't a S.T.A.B. attack. It's the Dark type move Crunch, and Eelektross is a pure Electric type.
- Despite having "no weaknesses" due to its Levitate ability, Eelektross can still be hit by Ground-type moves if the Pokémon using the move has the ability Mold Breaker or the Pokémon has used the move Gravity in the previous turn, whereas Spiritomb and Sableye cannot be hit with super effective damage at all; Fighting-type moves with Foresight deals only normal damage