|Base Stats||Biological Details|
|Special Atk:||30||Weight:||8.5 kg|
|Special Def:||45||Abilities:|| Sand Rush|
Mold Breaker (Dream World)
|Speed:||68||Pokédex Color:|| Black |
|Stat Total:||327||Gender:||50% ♀/50% ♂|
Drilbur (Japanese: モグリュー Moguryuu) is a Ground-type Generation V Pokémon. It will appear in Pokemon Black and White games. It is the Mole Pokémon. It has the abilities Sand Throw, which doubles the Pokémon's Speed during a sandstorm, and Sand Power, which increases its attack power during sandstorms. It learns the new move Drill Liner.
Drilbur is a mole-like Pokémon. It has a black body with blue streaks along with a white snout and white claws. It has blue round spot on its palms. Drilbur has wide eyes that are almost completely white but contain a single black dot-like pupil. It has oval shaped feet that have three toes. It has three sharp white claws on each arm. It's claws are almost connected, but the three lines show three claws.
|Black/White||Wellspring Cave, Chargestone Cave, Mistralton Cave, Twist Mountain||Common|
|Drilbur did not appear during the Generation I games.|
|Drilbur did not appear during the Generation II games.|
|Drilbur did not appear during the Generation III games.|
|Drilbur did not appear during the Generation IV games.|
|It can dig though ground at a speed of 30 mph. It could give a car running aboveground a good race.|
|It makes its way swiftly through the soil by putting both claws together and rotating at high speed.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Drilbur did not appear in Generation I|
|Drilbur did not appear in Generation II|
|Drilbur did not appear in Generation III|
|Drilbur did not appear in Generation IV|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Shiny Drilbur B2W2.gif|
- Drilbur was revealed on Oha Suta on June 27, 2010. It was officially revealed on the September issue of Coro Coro on August 8, 2010.
- Mogurew is likely a combination of 土竜 mogura, mole, and shrew, yet in Japanese it reads "dragon mole".
- Drilbur is likely a combination of Drill and Burrow.
- Drilbur and its evolved form are currently the only mole-type Pokémon to surface since Diglett and Dugtrio, the original mole Pokémon, don't surface their entire bodies.
- Its name, when combined with its evolved form creates Excalibur, which is most likely a reference to its sword-like claws.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon.Marriland data
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data