Drampa like to communicate with humans and other kinds of Pokemon. They treat children gently, and frequently gather at playgrounds and schools.
Although they are mostly kind Pokemon, when they know children they befriended are facing danger, they will become extremely angry. At that time their Dragon Breath can even reach the power that can blow away a building!
|Sun/Moon||Mount Lanakila (Moon only)||Uncommon|
|It has a compassionate personality, but if it is angered, it completely destroys its surroundings with its intense breath.|
|This Pokémon is friendly to people and loves children most of all. It comes from deep in the mountains to play with children it likes in town.|
|If a child it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully's house and burn it to the ground.|
|It appears in towns and plays with the children. Drampa will protect kids when they're in danger, so their moms don't have to worry.|
|Let's Go, Pikachu!|
|Let's Go, Eevee!|
|Leveling Generation VII|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Sun||Moon||Ultra Sun||Ultra Moon||Back|
- Main article: Grandpa Forest
A Drampa, nicknamed Grandpa Forest makes its debut in Tasting the Bitter with the Sweet!
- So far, Drampa is the only Normal/Dragon-type Pokémon.
- Drampa can be seen as a counterpart to Turtonator. Both are dual-Dragon-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. Both also have the same BST with the same stats with the exception of Speed. Turtonator is exclusive to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Ultra Sun and Drampa is exclusive to Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Ultra Moon.
Drampa is apparently based on an Eastern dragon from various Asian cultures. It may also be based on elders, such as its white beard and hair.
Drampa might be a combination of dragon and grandpa.
Names in other languages
- English: Drampa
- Japanese: Jijilong (combination of jiji (old man) and long (Chinese for dragon)).
- French: Draïeul (combination of dragon and aïeul (elder))
- Spanish: Drampa
|Generation VII Pokémon|
|Other Pokémon: Kanto • Johto • Hoenn • Sinnoh • Unova • Kalos|