- Pokétch No: 18
- Basic Info: "The Dot Artist app gives players free reign to their creativity."
- Computer Info: "The Dot Artist lets you draw pictures in a mosaic style. Touching the same dot makes its color turn darker."
- It is obtainable from the man in a house in Sunyshore City (requires Rock Climb) if you show him a Pokémon with Naive nature.
- You must have the Calendar app.
- When you just received this app, the text 'Touch!' is found written at this app.
- The dot (or square) is larger than Memo Pad app.
- Touch the same dot to make its colour turn darker.
- There are four different shades.
- Unlike the Memo Pad app, the image drawn will stay pernamently on this app.
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|