The Dimensional Scream (時空の叫び Spacetime Scream) is an ability the main character possesses in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. It is first seen when the character touches an object and gets dizzy, then witnesses a vision. The name is first mentioned by Dusknoir, and then by Grovyle. It lays a main foundation into the game's discovery.
According to Duskinor, it is an ability learned, but it is unknown how. It also requires a trusted and close friend to work, in the player's case, the partner or Grovyle. Also, in the future only, a person or Pokémon near a Time Gear can activate the ability.
List of Dimensional Screams in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
- Occurrs after picking up Azurill's apple. Vision: Blank, "H-h-help!"
- Occurs after Drowzee bumps into player. Vision: Drowsee and Azurill at a mountainous area. Drowzee: "If you keep being difficult, it will mean big trouble for you!" Azurill: "H-h-help!"
- Occurs after touching Waterfall Cave's waterfall entrance. Vision: A shadow of a Pokemon (Guildmaster Wigglytuff) leaps through the waterfall and lands on the cliff and enters a cave.
- Occurs after trying to pull out the giant gem at the end of the cave. Vision: A shadow of a Pokemon (Guildmaster Wigglytuff) pushes the giant gem and gets washed away by a flood of water.
- Occurs after touching the statue of Groudon at the end of Foggy Forest. Vision: Blank, "That's it! It's here! It's here!"
- Occurs immediately after the previous vision at the end of Foggy Forest. Vision: "I see. Place the Drought Stone into Groudon's heart. That lifts the fog! Very well done! Good job, partner!"
- Occurs after touching a crystal that Bidoof collected from Crystal Cave. Vision: ?: "Ugh... urgh..." Grovyle: "Now I’ll take it! The Time Gear!" ?: "No... you can’t take it...Never..."
- Apparently, the Dimensional Scream ability is incredibly rare, according to Dusknoir.
- The dimensional scream is always possessed by the starter the player gets/chooses.
- Only the user is shown in the game to possess the ability.
- In the future, the dimensional scream only works in places close to the time gear.
- In the present, it works on almost all conditions as long a a close friend or partner is near.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|