- Pokétch No: 11
- Basic Info: "The Counter app can be used to count to 9,999."
- Computer Info: "The Counter is used for counting things one at a time. Touch the button and count whatever needs counting."
- It is obtainable from the man at the counter in the second floor of Veilstone Department Store in Veilstone City.
- Use to count things.
- Tap the '+' button to increase the number by 1.
- Switch the Pokétch apps or turning off the game resets the counter to 0.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|