|Class:||Team Plasma Boss|
|First Appearance:||Black 2 and White 2|
Colress is a boss of Team Plasma, debuting in Black 2 and White 2. He researches Pokémon strength and is experimenting on something to do with the dormant abilities of Pokémon. He is said to be mysterious and difficult to read.
Black 2 and White 2
Colress is first encountered in the Castelia Sewers after defeating two Team Plasma grunts. He is met again on the northern part of the city. He explains to the player that he disagrees with the old Team Plasma's ambitions to liberate Pokémon from the grasps of humans. He is instantly encountered again on Route 4. He helps the player proceed by moving a group of Crustle that were blocking the path. He then challenges the player to a battle for the first time.
After the player fights his/her way through the Plasma Frigate, Colress is encountered again in his chamber on the ship. Much to the player's disbelief, Colress reveals that he sided with Team Neo Plasma to help with his research on bringing forth the full power of Pokémon. He then challenges the player to another battle. When he is defeated, he applauds the player's determination and allows entrance to Ghetsis's quarters on the ship.
When the player enters Ghetsis's chamber, he reveals that Colress is the boss of Team Plasma. He rants about his defeat.
Colress remains on the Plasma Frigate even after the player defeats the Elite Four and the Champion. He can be rebattled once per day, and he will give the player a Master Ball after the first rematch. After he is rebattled the first time, he can be found on the helm of the frigate.
X and Y
- Main article: Colress (Adventures)
- Main article: Colress (anime)
Colress is a boss for Team Plasma and conducted experiments with wild Pokémon in an attempt to bring out their true strength. From his base in an abandoned observatory outside of Floccesy Town, he used a large machine to generate EM waves that resonated with small devices on the wild Pokémon's foreheads, increasing their aggression and attack power while also rendering them subservient to Team Plasma's commands.
- Main article: Colress (trailer)
|B2W2 Battle Sprite||
Black 2 and White 2
|Lv. 21||-||Lv. 23||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Sturdy||Ability: -||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: None||Item: None||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Magnet Bomb||Gear Grind||-||-||-||-|
|Lv. 25||-||Lv. 25||-||Lv. 25||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Sturdy||Ability: Synchronize||Ability: Plus||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Thunder Shock]||Psybeam||Gear Grind||-||-||-|
|Thunder Wave||Heal Block||Thunder Shock||-||-||-|
|Lv. 50||-||Lv. 50||-||Lv. 50||-||Lv. 50||♂||Lv. 52||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Sturdy||Ability: Sturdy||Ability: Clear Body||Ability: Synchronize||Ability: Plus||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: Eviolite||Item:||Item:||Item:||Item: Air Balloon||Item: ?|
|Volt Switch||Discharge||Meteor Mash||Psychic||Gear Grind||-|
|Flash Cannon||Flash Cannon||Zen Headbutt||Energy Ball||Thunderbolt||-|
|Tri Attack||Explosion||Rock Slide||Calm Mind||Giga Impact||-|
|Thunder Wave||Thunder Wave||Agility||Recover||Shift Gear||-|
- Colress always appears as the final opponent in the first Driftveil Tournament visit, as the opponents fought are scripted to win, with Hugh being the first trainer, and Cheren being the second.
- Colress lacks a VS sprite the first two times he is fought. When he is fought as the Boss of Team Neo Plasma, he uses the template that N and Ghetsis use when they are battled, and his VS sprite is there. When he is rebattled in the Post-Game, he uses the template used by Hugh.
- The Anime shows Colress to have been inspired by Ash's group, since he decided to next invent a device to help with communication between people and Pokemon.
- His name may be a pun on callous, which is to be uncaring and focused.