Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this article or section should be merged with [[:|]].|
Reason: To create one page on weather
Effects In Battle
- Powers up Fire-type moves by 1.5.
- Powers down Water-type moves by 1.5.
- Thawing out Pokémon that are frozen more quickly.
- Castform's Forecast ability makes it a Fire-type Pokémon.
- Weather Ball changes to Fire-type and doubles in power.
- Pokémon with the ability Chlorophyll will double in speed.
- Cherrim will change form.
- Pokémon with the Solar Power ability will be damaged every turn, but Special Attack will rise.
- Pokémon with the Dry Skin ability will be damaged every turn.
- Heat Wave always hits, and also can attack foes with Protect.
- Thunder's accuracy is reduced to 50.
- Solar Beam attacks in the first turn, and doesn't take one turn to charge.
- Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight recovers 3/4 of total HP, instead of 1/2.
- Pokémon with Leaf Guard ability cannot be affected by status effects.
- The Heat Rock increases the duration of Clear Skies from 5 turns to 8 turns when Sunny Day is used.