|Base Stats||Biological Details|
|Special Atk:||145||Weight:||34.3 kg|
|Special Def:||90||Abilities:|| Flash Fire|
Shadow Tag (Dream World)
|Stat Total:||520||Gender:||50% ♂/50% ♀|
Chandelure (Japanese: シャンデラー Chandela) is a Ghost/Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. Chandelure is the evolved form of Lampent and final evolutionary form of Litwick. It requires a Dusk Stone to evolve. One is used by the Unova Elite Four member Shauntal. It also has the highest special attack stat of all non-legendary Pokémon.
Chandelure is a black and purple Pokémon. It has two black arms with two candle like extension's sprouting from each arm. This Pokémon looks similar to a chandelier, with a large head and multiple arms extending out from its base. Its mouth area consists of black stitches.
There is a legend that says this pokémon absorbs and burns spirits.
|Chandelure did not appear during the Generation I games.|
|Chandelure did not appear during the Generation II games.|
|Chandelure did not appear during the Generation III games.|
|Chandelure did not appear during the Generation IV games.|
|It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance.|
|Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Chandelure did not appear in Generation I|
|Chandelure did not appear in Generation II|
|Chandelure did not appear in Generation III|
|Chandelure did not appear in Generation IV|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Shiny Chandelure B2W2.gif|
Chandelure's name is based on the word "chandelier" and "lure", as it is what the Pokémon's appearance is based on and that this Pokémon uses its lights to lure people away.
- The Chandelure evolutionary line are the only Pokémon with the unique Ghost/Fire typing.
- Chandelure has the highest special attack stat of all non-Legendary Pokémon.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon that can have the Shadow Tag ability. However, it can only have it at a hidden ability.
- Chandelure's name is a portmanteau of the words "chandelier" and "lure".
- The flames of this Pokémon's line are a play on the depiction of ghosts/spirits appearing as ghastly flames/lights in Japanese culture.
- Chandelure is the second Pokémon to be based on a decoration for a house, the first being Rotom in its Heat Forme.
- Despite Chandelure possessing the ability to hover, it doesn't have the ability Levitate.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon to not learn any moves from Level 1.
- Chandelure is one of only three stage 2 Ghost-type Pokémon. The others are Gengar and Dusknoir.
- Chandelure is the only stage 2 dual Fire-type Pokémon as of Generation V.
- In PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond, this Pokémon is the keeper of the Attraction 'Dance Inferno'.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon.Marriland data
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data