Chandelure (Japanese: シャンデラー Chandela) is a type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. Chandelure is the evolved form of Lampent and final evolutionary form of Litwick. It requires a Dusk Stone to evolve. One is used by the Unova Elite Four member Shauntal. It also has the highest special attack stat of all non-legendary Pokémon./ -
Chandelure is a black and purple Pokémon. It has two black arms with two candle like extension's sprouting from each arm. This Pokémon looks similar to a chandelier, with a large head and multiple arms extending out from its base. Its mouth area consists of black stitches.
There is a legend that says this pokémon absorbs and burns spirits.
|It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance.|
|Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.|
|Leveling Generation VI|
|1||Confuse Ray||-||100%||10||[[Move#Status||Status ]]|
|1||Flame Burst||70||100%||15||[[Move#Special||Special ]]|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|X||Y||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire||Back|
Chandelure's name is based on the word "chandelier" and "lure", as it is what the Pokémon's appearance is based on and that this Pokémon uses its lights to lure people away.
- The Chandelure evolutionary line are the only Pokémon with the unique Ghost/Fire typing.
- Chandelure has the highest special attack stat of all non-Legendary Pokémon.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon that can have the Shadow Tag ability. However, it can only have it at a hidden ability.
- Chandelure's name is a portmanteau of the words "chandelier" and "lure".
- The flames of this Pokémon's line are a play on the depiction of ghosts/spirits appearing as ghastly flames/lights in Japanese culture.
- Chandelure is the second Pokémon to be based on a decoration for a house, the first being Rotom in its Heat Forme.
- Despite Chandelure possessing the ability to hover, it doesn't have the ability Levitate.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon to not learn any moves from Level 1.
- Chandelure is one of only three stage 2 Gengar and Dusknoir. -type Pokémon. The others are
- Chandelure is the only stage 2 dual Generation V. -type Pokémon as of
- In PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond, this Pokémon is the keeper of the Attraction 'Dance Inferno'.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data