|1 • 2|
Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labeled for deletion.
Persian belonging to Giovanni
- Its really just me that deletes stuff so if there is a major backlog like there is now it'd be best to give me a little poke. 17:13, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Tests of Life
Your really right the WC needs to move it in the Pokemon Fanfiction wiki
trubbishI disagree with you deleating the article about trubbish a poison-type pokemon and the evolved form of garboror 'caise I think that it's a really cool pokemon from the unova reigon.
Generation VI male protaganist & Generation VI female protaganist
We need a six gen page
Pokémon Ash Gray
- No its really not. It is an infrastub, something which has no place here. A stub would be fine but an infrastub is a page which has little to no useful information. 15:56, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Ultimate Pokemon Fanon Wiki
I noticed that the blog Ultimate Pokemon Fanon Wiki was a canidate for deletion, and i strongly think it should not be be deleted, especially since it's a serious blog, not meant to be taken in any way shape or form in a bad way. 'The Only Water In The Forest... Is The River 23:08, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
- It is spam, therefore it has a reason to be deleted. 06:36, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I guess it was. We should have just messaged it to an admin instead.
Please remove the noticeAstralGod1000 (talk) 19:26, October 6,2013 (UTC)I just posted this in a page, so can you please take of the deletion notice?
I am not sure why the page regarding XY007 has been put up as a "candidate for deletion". All the previous episode pages where created well in advance than this one (like XY006 page was created 2 weeks ago). And i only added it after i saw the preview at the end of XY006 which aired today.--Supratim1986 (talk) 11:24, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
Well we don't do that. We wait until the episode actually airs in Japan. Then I post the article and a pic that corresponds with said article. There will be no XY007 article until the episode airs in Japan next week. By then, we will have all the accurate info we need. So wait. After I post the article and corresponding pic, you can add whatever pics you want so long as they don't overwrite mine.
- >"Well we don't do that".
- Is that a new policy in here, since i can clearly see (in the history page) that XY005 & XY006 pages were both created 2 weeks before its airing, while XY004 page was created 30 days before its airing, and XY003 page was created 24 days before its airing.--Supratim1986 (talk) 12:04, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
- As a matter of fact, it is now. I say we wait, so we wait.