|This page is an archive.|
Pokémon Myths - Missingno
My "Pokemon Myths - Missingno" was flagged for deletion due to being copied from Creepypasta Wiki, and because it is claimed to be speculated. If you noticed, I am the one who made it on Creepypasta Wiki, so apparently i'm, copying my work, and that article was deleted anyways. Also, it isn't speculated, I've been gathering information (proven information) from various sources, so I want you to rethink this deletion, please. Black Market Culture (talk) 10:25, September 20, 2012 (UTC)Black_Market_Culture
- I propose that it is deleted as it does lack sources and reference tags. Also the article has things that don't really need to be in it and it's from Creepypasta Wiki which I'm sure is only for fanon. Plus even if you did make that same article on Creepypasta, the article is not yours... It belongs the the wiki you wrote it on. Therefore you do not own the rights to copy it into this wiki.
15:42, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Please do not link to the article which is going to be deleted. Pokémon Myths - Missingno, like every other creepypasta, is just that. Creepypasta are not real. They are not to be put onto this wiki. And considering the fact that Wikia is Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0, that means as long as you attribute where the article came from, copying it is okay. Adding it when it's creepypasta onto this wiki, however, is not. – Jazzi (talk) 18:33, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't delete the picture ogf ash's unfezant using quick attack because its one of the only pictures of unfezant using quick attack. I also think other fans may be getting a bit bored of only seeing airial ace and air cutter.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Pink Ako (talk • contribs)
Jace Seville (talk) 21:29, January 8, 2013 (UTC) You stated that my page was a candidate for deletetion. I'm sorry if I made the wrong article. If you like I can change the article's wording so it doesn't seem like a question page.
Again, my apologies for the misplacement of my article.
- You're new to wiki if I'm correct or not you can correct me that I'm wrong. Anyone can make mistakes so you don't have to feel sorry about it. Anyways not only the article wording but the article title is also important for this wiki or any other wiki. KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 21:33, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Jace Seville (talk) 22:09, January 8, 2013 (UTC) Is it okay that I edited it and fixed any errors? I'd like to keep the page so people can see what I think is the importance of the need to raise IVs and EVs.
- The thing that you're doing wrong is creating article pages instead of questions in the forum. This isn't a answer wiki where you can put your question about something and they will respond to it. Please do add the question that you have in the forum instead of creating another article page. KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 22:13, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
nooooooo its crepy
Periwinkle is not
spam. It is a good pasta
- Sure it is, Pokémon Perinwinkle doesn't exist, it is just a made up story that you've created. Regards, KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 06:08, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
AG189: Gathering the Gang of Four!
- Delete - No content. I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 10:55, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete - No such thing. --I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 19:38, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon Emerald Walkthrough
- Delete - All messed up. --I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 19:38, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hurr durr derp derp derp
:Slugma/Learnset Generation III
- Delete - Vandalism. --I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 19:38, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete - No content. --I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 09:02, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete - No content. --Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this. 16:27, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete - No content. --Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this. 02:49, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete - Vandalism.