|1 • 2|
Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labeled for deletion.
Persian belonging to Giovanni
- Its really just me that deletes stuff so if there is a major backlog like there is now it'd be best to give me a little poke. 17:13, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Tests of Life
Your really right the WC needs to move it in the Pokemon Fanfiction wiki
trubbishI disagree with you deleating the article about trubbish a poison-type pokemon and the evolved form of garboror 'caise I think that it's a really cool pokemon from the unova reigon.
Generation VI male protaganist & Generation VI female protaganist
We need a six gen page
Pokémon Ash Gray
- No its really not. It is an infrastub, something which has no place here. A stub would be fine but an infrastub is a page which has little to no useful information. 15:56, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Ultimate Pokemon Fanon Wiki
I noticed that the blog Ultimate Pokemon Fanon Wiki was a canidate for deletion, and i strongly think it should not be be deleted, especially since it's a serious blog, not meant to be taken in any way shape or form in a bad way. 'The Only Water In The Forest... Is The River 23:08, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
- It is spam, therefore it has a reason to be deleted. 06:36, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I guess it was. We should have just messaged it to an admin instead.
Please remove the noticeAstralGod1000 (talk) 19:26, October 6,2013 (UTC)I just posted this in a page, so can you please take of the deletion notice?
I am not sure why the page regarding XY007 has been put up as a "candidate for deletion". All the previous episode pages where created well in advance than this one (like XY006 page was created 2 weeks ago). And i only added it after i saw the preview at the end of XY006 which aired today.--Supratim1986 (talk) 11:24, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
Well we don't do that. We wait until the episode actually airs in Japan. Then I post the article and a pic that corresponds with said article. There will be no XY007 article until the episode airs in Japan next week. By then, we will have all the accurate info we need. So wait. After I post the article and corresponding pic, you can add whatever pics you want so long as they don't overwrite mine.
- >"Well we don't do that".
- Is that a new policy in here, since i can clearly see (in the history page) that XY005 & XY006 pages were both created 2 weeks before its airing, while XY004 page was created 30 days before its airing, and XY003 page was created 24 days before its airing.--Supratim1986 (talk) 12:04, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
- As a matter of fact, it is now. I say we wait, so we wait. We are not Bulbapedia.
List of Pokémon Conquest Characters
please remove delete tag.Im stıll developıng the page and gettıng theır ınfo ın game whıle playıng ıt. Im usıng mobıle to contrıbute thats why ı cant develope ıt faster. Im startıng to develope ıt one by one untıl fınısh..
List of Pokémon Conquest Characters
please remove delete tag.Im stıll developıng the page and gettıng theır ınfo ın game whıle playıng ıt. Im usıng mobıle to contrıbute thats why ı cant develope ıt faster. Im startıng to develope ıt one by one untıl fınısh Thanks..
Deletion of Movesets
Deleting movesets will detract this site from fans of Pokemon causing them to go to Bulbapedia.
- The movesets have been merged to the Pokémon pages, but not all of them; the ones tagged for deletion have been transfered already. Energy X 22:50, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hoopa and Volcanion
The two Pokémon Hoopa and Volcanion actually exist in Pokémon X and Y...sort of. You see, I did quick google search and found out that, along with Diancie, the Pokémon Hoopa and Volcanion were somehow leaked onto ye olde interwebs, they just can't be obtained yet. You could say that this information "hasn't been confirmed yet" and it's just merely speculation, but the leaks look very convincing. And besides, if that's so, then Diancie should be removed too, because it's existence technically hasn't been 100% confirmed yet. Maybe we could keep the pages if we just supplied the information that they're all unobtainable currently and just leaks?
Source: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1957245-hoopa-volcanion-diancies-leaked-stats-abilities-types/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by Skelly11 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts. 10:03, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Well inserting videos wouldn't be legal... but regardless if we started adding transcripts we would NEVER finish adding those... >.>; 07:43, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire - Defense
I believe that the page Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire should not be deleted for the following reasons:
- It is a work-in-progress article that I believe has potential to becoming a fully fledged wiki article.
Give me until Sunday, May 11, 2014 to improve the article with the following requirements:
- Cited sources
If you object to this, please leave a reply under this comment. Thank you.
Do not delete it!
This is a Glitch Pokemon! I see far too many of these pages deleted purely because people doubt their existance. I assure you, they exist.
Many deletion pages
I commend you on the work. Unfortunately, we did not realize we got past 10,000 page count, since before it many redirects were tagged for deletion and immediately count as articles. Still, good work. Energy X 20:31, June 12, 2015 (UTC)