Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Castelia City is a sprawling city in southern Unova with countless skyscrapers piercing the clouds, several piers which contain many boats, and also has the region's third Gym. It is the largest city in the Unova region, second most populous city in the region, after Nimbasa City, third most populous city in the Pokemon world, after Nimbasa City and Kalos' Lumiose City and the second largest city in the Pokemon world, after Lumiose City.
As you might expect from such an expansive city, there are many areas to explore, with notable buildings including the Battle Company, GAME FREAK, and the Casteliacone stall. When you travel through Castelia City, the camera will zoom in and out, and when you leave, the camera will show you Castelia City from a distance.
- Unnamed Oceanside Street - The street overlooking the ocean houses the Pokémon Center in the east. Further along you'll see the Battle Company building, where the employees are waiting to challenge you. Also on this road is the Passerby Analytics HQ; if you pop in they'll give you more surveys for your C-Gear.
- Castelia Street - The Unova GAME FREAK Head Quarters are located here, where you can meet the game director and a few other developers. One of the game designers will challenge you to a match after you've defeated the Elite Four. In the building opposite the GAMEFREAK HQ, a lady will give your Pokémon a massage, making it more friendly towards you.
- Central Plaza - Has a grand fountain. When you find the three dancers around the city, they'll be here.
- Mode Street - The famous Casteliacone is sold here, but as it's extremely popular it's sold out every day apart from Tuesday; You have to go early Tuesday mornings if you want one, and only once a day. In Studio Castelia, an art gallery, a harlequin will give you a berry if you show him a Pokémon of the correct type.
- Narrow Street - Has Café Sonata. A shady man lurking behind the bins will give you the TM Flash.
- Unnamed Gym Street - The Castelia City Gym is here, with Team Plasma's secret HQ in the building opposite.
Piers and Dock
The boats docked here can take you to areas otherwise inaccessible.
- Cruise Dock - The Royal Unova is docked here. After beating the game, you're allowed to board for 1000.
- Prime Pier - Team Plasma's boat occasionally docks here.
- Unity Pier - If you've traded through the GTS, a boat will take you to Unity Tower.
- Liberty Pier - A Liberty Pass, an event-only item, will allow you to board a ship to Liberty Garden, the home of Victini.
Map of Castelia City
- Main article: Castelia City Gym
|Castelia Gym Leader|
|Insect Badge||TM76 (Struggle Bug)|
|Starter: Snivy||Starter: Tepig||
- Fresh Water
- Hyper Potion
- Lemonade (Visit Café Sonata)
- Quick Ball x3
- Scope Lens
- Smoke Ball
- Timer Ball x3
- TM44 Rest
- TM45 Attract
- TM70 Flash
- Yache Berry
- Leaf Stone/Fire Stone/Water Stone
- Exp. Share
- Soda Pop (Complete all surveys at Paaserby Analytics HQ)
- Amulet Coin
- Castelia City is based on New York City.
- Although larger than Nimbasa City, there are more inhabitants in Nimbasa City than Castelia City. This also happens in the Kanto region with Celadon City.
- The Gym in the city has been drastically changed in Black and White 2. It is no longer based on a beehive, and has nectar walls. It has now been webbed and the tunnels are cocoons.
Abundant Shrine · Abyssal Ruins · Battle Subway · Castelia Park B2W2 · Castelia Sewers B2W2 · Casteliacone · Cold Storage
Desert Resort · Dreamyard · Entralink · Entree Forest · Floccesy Ranch B2W2 · Hidden Grotto B2W2 · Join Avenue B2W2 · Liberty Garden
Marine Tube B2W2 · Moor of Icirrus · Plasma Frigate B2W2 · Pokéstar Studios B2W2 · Relic Passage B2W2 · Royal Unova
Undella Bay B2W2 · Underground Ruins B2W2 · Virbank Complex B2W2 · White Treehollow B2W2
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|